OvaCure are looking for an ambitious individual to join us in the role of Scientific Project Manager & Medical Writer. You believe that success comes from collaboration and are a natural team player who thrives in an environment where you work towards shared goals in an agile team.
This is a split role including scientific grant writing, protocol reviews and clinical trial monitoring in a not-for-profit community. You will also help to define the organisation’s future strategy and be the key liaison to our principal investigators in terms of project management, contracts, milestone and budget expectations. There will be opportunity to attend to international conferences.
- Driving grant writing for Danish and international funding agencies (targeting European Union and USA among others)
- Performing regular literature reviews to keep the organization updated in the state-of-art in gynaecological cancer and novel treatments
- Mapping scientists based on scientific achievements to keep the organization database up to date
- Leading medical communication writing to support the communications team with advances in Social Media, newsletter content and fundraising material
- Contributing to internal brainstorming sessions and taskforce teams to drive new and existing projects forward
- Managing clinical projects (ongoing and pipeline) in close collaboration with our Scientific Clinical Advisory Board
- Managing Stakeholder relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in the fields of Gynaecology, Immunology and Oncology and the OvaCure Strategic Advisory and Scientific and Clinical Advisory Board
- Initiating partnership building and engagement with international organisations, foundations and research institutions
- Contributing to the organisation’s Medical Roadmap by keeping abreast with publications in oncology
- Scientific lead for OvaCure events, including mapping participants, sending invitations, nurturing contacts and participants
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree in Life, Health or Pharmaceutical Sciences
- 2-5 years experience in either grant writing, clinical project management or medical writing
- Work experience in either gynaecology, immunology and oncology; start-up community and/or submitting proposals is a requirement
- Excellent written and verbal English (native or near native level), Danish is an advantage
- A track-record in project management or a natural ability for organisation of parallel projects
- Highly self-motivated and able to liaise and engage with a range of international stakeholders
- Able to work as part of a team and independently to achieve deliverables
- Knowledge of clinical trial design, data reporting and management is an advantage
- Experience in public speaking is considered an advantage
Why work with OvaCure?
OvaCure is an international, non-profit, Health Start-up which is fast paced and dynamic. We are only 4 years young and aspire to expand our global outreach in the next few years. You will have opportunity for career growth and be the master of your everyday. You find work that is both challenging and rewarding.
The job starts as soon as possible and applications are acted upon immediately.
To submit an application or find out more please contact Tina Koutouleas on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 5016 7682.
OvaCure was established in 2014 by a group of visionary doctors, philanthropists and entrepreneurs.
Since then, we have been working towards the cure for women with ovarian cancer through innovation, collaboration and initiation of new clinical research projects.
Our clinical projects are developed and accelerated on a truly global scale and conducted by leading scientists within the fields of immunotherapy, oncology and gynaecology.